● Fellows may live with their families (if restored) or independently in PGs/hostels, for the duration of the fellowship, giving them access to the environment for which they will be building solutions.
● For the duration of the fellowship, the fellows should not be engaged in full-time employment.
● The full cohort for the year will consist of 12 fellows.
● Other than the stipend provided, no incidental cost will be borne of any fellow.
● Fellows are expected to spend a minimum of 30% of the stipend on fellowship activities.
● Terms and conditions of the fellowship will be shared once offers have been extended.