Creating a human chain of active citizenship for Child Rights
- Do you think it is unjust that millions of children are denied a childhood they rightfully deserve that they are denied their basic right to a home and family?
- Does it bother you that young girls in India are unable to complete their education simply due to lack of support?
- Do you ever wish you could share your talent, time and skills with those less privileged than you? Are you not quite sure where to begin?
If you answer yes to any of the above, then get involved volunteer with Udayan Care and be a catalyst for Child Rights.
Volunteers are Networks of professionals,corporates, students, residents or like-minded people who believe every child has the right to enjoy their basic rights. They Create a human chain of active citizenship for Child Rights by spreading awareness on these issues, advocate in their own sphere of work or doing activities to tackle the issues affecting children .Join our team of 3000+ volunteers and make a change that stays.
Citizen action is a powerful catalyst of change and we offer individuals and corporates unique volunteering opportunities so they can be a part of that change.
Students from universities in India and overseas also volunteer their time through short term and long term internships at Udayan Care.
We thank all the professionals from specialized fields like HR, Management,Law, Social Development sector, IT, Finance and Communications have been generous in providing advice and skills to our staff to improve our functioning.
We are now offering a great opportunity to our volunteers in the field of research and professional experiences to help create a platform and share research and information on Children’s Rights and Care in South Asia.
Spend some time to:
- Think about what you have to offer - enthusiasm, expertise in a field, work skills, life skills or your affection and empathy for the children
- Work out the time you can give and how often you would like to volunteer a few hours a day, a few days a week, or just a day or few days every month
- Choose among the many options Udayan Care provides, which best matches your skills & Interests.
- Read our volunteers experiences to get a better idea of volunteering at Udayan Care.
- If you aren't clear about what youd like to do, don't hesitate to ask questions while applying for an opportunity. We can even work out an option that suits your time and skill.
We will engage with you very actively, once you have made up your mind, so be committed to the time and work you sign up for.
A bonafide letter from the educational institute requesting internships
- Send us a CV (here you can find an example how CV should be composed: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae );
- Fulfilled Application Form ( http://udayancare.org/volunteer/)
- In Country Criminal Background Check from Local Police ( Mandate for International volunteers to work directly with Children)
- Sign Udayan Cares Child Protection Policy
- 2 reference letters ( For internships only)
- ID Proof (passport/driving license/student Identity card/ Aadhar/ Pan etc.)
- Planning and execution of work
- Reporting and attending feedback meeting
- Certification on successful completion of the assignment
- And the last, but not the least: there is no entrance/Registration fee for becoming a volunteer as it is required by some other organizations!