The Udayan Ghar (Homes) programme provides sunshine homes to girls and boys that have been orphaned or abandoned, nurturing them into responsible citizens.
- Partner us to adopt a home, a child or just to spend time in one of our 12 homes.
- Greenply Industries Ltd, Indian Oil Corporation, Krishna Maruti, and Vatika Ltd have been long term supporters of this project.
The Udayan Shalini Fellowship Programme empowers young women from weaker sections of society, allowing them to continue their higher education through a unique mentoring and monetary fellowship.
- Start a chapter in your city, support one of our 5 chapters, sponsor a girls education or offer your employees the opportunity to be a mentor.
- GlaxoSmithKline, Ambuja Realty, Damodar Ropeways Construction Co Pvt Ltd, Emami Ltd, Nirlep Appliances and Polyplex Corporation have been long term supporters of this project.
Partner us in the Udayan Care IT and Vocational Training programme to increase employability and livelihood options for underserved youth.
- Your company could sponsor a centre, provide hardware or software, as well as provide training to our staff.
- Mary Kay, Microsoft and American Express have been long term supporters of this project.
Understanding the need for efficient management, it is corporate houses that have supported our administrative and management costs, allowing us to reach out to more children each year.
- Help underwrite our running costs by contributing to our corpus fund.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for long term grant opportunities and options tailored to your Corporate Social Responsibility mandate