A key differentiator of the fellowship is the mentoring support of the selected students; considering their family income and background we believe this could, perhaps, be more useful to them in the medium term than the money. They will be connected with high achieving and successful professionals as mentors from the students’ field, not just for the duration of this programme but till (s)he is professionally settled. This effective mentoring support and industry specific counseling is intended to facilitate better employment and quality of life for these young adults.
There are three simple requirements to be a mentor.
• A professional background matching the Fellow’s interest.
• A willingness to commit to be a mentor for atleast two years to provide stability.
• A love of mentoring and desire to train the leaders of tomorrow!
It is important that the Pragnya Fellows realise their responsibility and give back to societytherefore each Pragnya Fellow while signing up for the programme also have to pledge for the commitment towards the society, which includes:
• Each Pragnya Fellow is encouraged to devote certain number of Social Work hours over the period of their academic carrier.
• Each Pragnya Fellow is also encouraged to be a mentor to the Junior Fellows and guide them during the course of their study.
Want to be a Mentor please visit the following link: volunteer/intern sign-up
Or reach out to email@example.com
Ph. No. 011-46548105/06 Mr Anirudh Singh