Eligibility/who can apply?
• Student must be pursuing a full time Post Graduate course from the partnered institute (Such institutes which have a tie-up with the programme).
• Family income of the student must not exceed 06 lacks INR in case if the members of the family is salaried and 4.5 lacks INR in case if the members of the family is self-employed or non-salaried.
• Students should be able to agree to all the terms and conditions of the programme.
• Student should successfully able to pass the screening process.
Process of registration/applying for the Pragnya Loan
• Students can get the application form by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org once official information regarding the programme is issued by their college.
• Application form with all the information duly filled has be submitted before the deadline (either in Soft Copy or Hard Copy) to the organisation.
• All the students has to go through the two levels of screening process in order to avail the Soft Loan
• Only those students who successfully clears both the screening process are considered eligible for the loan.
• Some of the parameters on which students are evaluated are Current Financial situation of the family; future plans of the student; work experience; and overall status of the family.